Solution for infusion 10mg/5ml, 50mg/25ml, 200mg/100ml
Doxorubicin is a cytotoxic medicinal product that is indicated in the following neoplastic conditions:
- Small-cell lung cancer (SCLC)
- Breast cancer
- Recurrent ovarian carcinoma
- Systemic treatment of local advanced or metastasized bladder carcinoma
- Intravesical prophylaxis of recurrences of superficial bladder carcinoma following transurethral resection
- Neoadjuvant and adjuvant therapy of osteosarcoma
- Advanced soft-tissue sarcoma in adults
- Ewing’s sarcoma
- Hodgkin’s disease
- Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma
- Acute lymphatic leukaemia
- Acute myeloblastic leukaemia
- Advanced multiple myeloma
- Advanced or recurrent endometrial carcinoma
- Wilms’ tumour
- Advanced papillary/follicular thyroid cancer
- Anaplastic thyroid cancer
- Advanced neuroblastoma
Doxorubicin is frequently used in combination chemotherapy regimens with other cytostatic medicinal products.
Powder for injection 50mg
In combination with other antineoplastic drugs, doxorubicin is intended for the treatment of acute lymphocytic leukaemia, (except acute lymphatic leukaemia of low risk in children), acute myeloid leukaemia, Hodgkin- and non-Hodgkin lymphomas, osteosarcoma, Ewing sarcoma, adult soft tissue sarcoma, metastatic breast carcinoma, gastric carcinoma, small-cell lung cancer, neuroblastoma, Wilms tumour and bladder carcinoma.
Doxorubicin may be used intravesically as single agent for treatment and prophylaxis of superficial bladder carcinoma.