Tablets 150mg, 300mg, 500mg
Capecitabine medac is indicated:
- for the adjuvant treatment of patients following surgery of stage III (Dukes’ stage C) colon cancer
- for the treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer
- for first-line treatment of advanced gastric cancer in combination with a platinum based regimen
- in combination with docetaxel for the treatment of patients with locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer after failure of cytotoxic chemotherapy. Previous therapy should have included an anthracycline.
- as monotherapy for the treatment of patients with locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer after failure of taxanes and an anthracycline containing chemotherapy regimen or for whom further anthracycline therapy is not indicated.